Information Locatable Holographics™ version 64.0 released: 11 11 2011
VR GIS 64
This page updated: April, 2011
Information Locatable Holographics™ (ILH)
This program is in transition from VR GIS to VR GIS 64.. This is as of April, 2011.
- Information Locatable Holographics is formed from the Searching and Database portions of other VR GIS programs.
- Eco color printer from DTM and SOS
- Family Tree image address database from Tongs
- Image Tree, People, Image databases from Tongs
- Search and Manipulate files .. from Tongs
- VR GIS program Launcher - Start-Run the other programs
- Search and map the geographic coverage of your Vector data..
- ".." DEM Digital Elevation Model
- Locate and map People and photos
View the location and metadata of people.
- Information Locatable Holographics includes two other programs
- Free open source Digital Planetarium programs :
stellarium "It shows a realistic sky in 3D"
celestia "doesn't confine you to the surface of the Earth"
VR GIS 64™
- Move the zip file into the ILH directory. Unzip the program. Make a Shortcut to the .exe and Drag into the Start/ Programs or your desktop to enable easily starting them. Includes source code
During installation the Borland Database Engine, required .dll's, Windows menu icons, and program directories are selected and set up. The other programs DO NOT have BDE installation, even if they require BDE for their database functions. This allows other VR GIS programs to be simply unzipped into the VR GIS directory for operation; thus saving several megabytes and minutes per version-installation.
BDE files are installed with a InstallBde.bat file launching the MiniReg.exe installer of BdeInst.dll.
Copyright © 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring