This page updated: April, 2011
Process DEM data into HTF files. The folder icon selects a .tpcfg file. The disk icon saves changes to it. The Global chain processes the data into a htf. The Menu corresponds with the tabs to a certain extent.
- Select the type of DEM files to open from the DEM menu. (All the buttons on the DEM page are for DEM data that by now (2011) are kinda obsolete) That will open a File selection form. Some DEM types are single files and others have Many files. Hopefully the Process List will process ALL the files for multiple file DEMs. It will also produce a .tpcfg file that is to be opened in the Open dialog or using the file folder icon to Process-produce a htf file.
- The HTF output displays the contents of a .tpcfg file. Hopefully the data is correct. Pressing the Earth chain icon will process the .bit files into a htf file. THis file can be opened and viewed by the Tools/ htf viewer
- HTF Menu
- Similar to a normal File Menu.. Open Save and other stuff at the bottom.
- Major types of DEM data, with subdirectory selections.
- a dream i had to have the images be like htf
- Process tpcfg file lists of data into a htf
- Push buttons aka the menu
- Enter data so the htf can be registered with images and shape files...
- RIF Projection too
- even more forms to fill out.. what a nightmare
Copyright © 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring