This page updated: April, 2011
- Texture3D is a simple viewer of 3D textures .tx3 created textures or 'scanned' images and "3D histograms" .rs3 created in GRIP
- brief instruction on using the viewer is included within the program
- Evaluate to 3D Texture is a program that lets you specify a formula, that determines the properties of a 3D texture. The Evaluate code was created by mattias fagerlund.
The original code was created by Jens Krüger, and can be found
here and at his site stereofx. Eric Grange ported the demo to GLScene, and Jürgen Abel and Ivan Lee Herring made changes to the code. Jurgen Abel made the x/y/z cutting plane, and developed it further at his site.
- Displays 3D Histogram files (.rs3) in a true 3D RGB fly through of the pixels with their total value per RGB pixel available at the right click of the Mouse... a 16 meg file (256x256x256 x 3 bytes).
- 3D RGB Cubes: View layers of the 3d RGB pixels and select a cube to view number of pixels of that R,G,B value.
- Displays 3D Histogram files (.rs3) in a true 3D RGB fly through of the pixels displayed as Dots
- 3D RGB Dots: View all 3d RGB pixel layers at the same time... no pixel value information
Copyright © 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring