This page updated: April, 2011
- Panaview is a simple viewer of panoramic images
- brief instruction on using the viewer is included within the program
- Simple spherical panorama viewer using GLScene. The sample input image is by Philippe Hurbain.
- Panoramic Image Viewer... : View Global Planetary, Spherical, or Panoramic images ~(Nelson Chu: 404ed Spherical Panorama Viewer ) (also as a demo at GL Scene).
PanoTools is a collection of free tools for Panorama and 3D Object creation. Panorama Tools: "The latest version is alway available from my website :Helmut Dersch . There is also some
documentation and a few example panoramas."
Another 'version' is at Panoguide.com.
- Links to free source programs
- Resources on how to make your own spherical or cylindrical panorama:
- As a geographer-map maker-photo interpreter, my opinion is the patent is !@$$$%@!#&)*, and don't ask me about it as I will become violent, the same goes for IMAX and their patents.
Copyright © 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring