This page updated: June, 2011
- GlsViewer is a simple viewer of md2, md3, smd actors, 3ds objects...
- 3D Formats: 3DS, DXF, OBJ, TIN, PLY, STL, SMD, MD2, MD3, ...
- 2D Formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, TGA, CEL etc.
- Brief instructions on using the viewers is loaded from .txt files by the program
- GlsViewer is a combination of GLScene demos, that have been reworked.
- MD2, MD3, SMD files are available at Gamespy Planethalflife planetquake
- GlsViewer has options for changing the lighting and textures of objects. There are many pages-forms-windows to view detailed information about the object. The Tools menu has animation viewers for the actors.
- MD2 viewer to display the animations and change the 'skins'
- MD3 viewer to display the animations and change the 'skins'
- SMD-QC with skeleton overlay of the the animations
- SMD-QC Rag Doll Bone twister
- GlsViewer Menu
- File, Actions, View, and R? pertain to the main viewer
- Tools open pages-forms for various additional activies
MD2 Actors animation and skin changing
Copyright © 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring